- Ahmed, I., Sultana, I., Paul, S.K., Azeem, A. (2013), “Performance Evaluation of Control Chart for Multiple Assignable Causes Using Genetic Algorithm”, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology (Springer), Vol. 70, No. 9-12, pp:1889–1902
Ahmed, I., Sultana, I., Paul, S.K., Azeem, A. (2013), “Employee Performance Evaluation: A Fuzzy Approach”, International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management (Emerald), Vol: 62, No. 7, pp: 718-734.
- Sultana, I., Ahmed, I., Paul, S.K., Chowdhury, A.H. (2013), “Economic Design of X- bar control chart using Genetic Algorithm and Simulated Annealing Algorithm”, International Journal of Productivity and Quality Management (Inderscience), Vol: 14, No. 3, pp. 352-372.
Sultana, I., Ahmed, I., Azeem, A., (2015) “An Integrated Approach for Multiple Criteria Supplier Selection combining Fuzzy Delphi, Fuzzy AHP and Fuzzy TOPSIS”, Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems (IOS PRESS) Vol 29, No. 4, PP. 1273-1287
Bhuyian T., Ahmed, I. (2014), “Optimization of Cutting Parameters in Turning Process”, SAE International Journal of Materials and Manufacturing (SAE International), Vol: 7, No. 1, pp. 233-239.
- Ahmed, I., Sultana, I., Azeem, A. (2017), “Development of an inventory model for two suppliers with random capacity considering supply disruption”, International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management, Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 57-84.
- Sultana, I., Ahmed, I., Sarkar, R.N., Azeem, A. (2018), “Economic design of exponentially weighted moving average chart with variable sampling interval at fixed times scheme incorporating Taguchi loss function”, International Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Vol. 29, No. 4, pp. 428-452.
- Ahmed I., Dagnino, A., Ding Y. (2018), “Unsupervised Anomaly Detection Based on Minimum Spanning Tree Approximated Distance Measures and Its Application to Hydropower Turbines”, IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering (Published Online)