M.Sc. in Industrial & Production Engineering (2012)
Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology (BUET), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Bachelor of Science (Industrial & Production Engineering) (2009)
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
B.C.S.S. College, Gurudaspur, Natore.
Gurudaspur Pilot High School, Natore.
- IPE 431: Machine Tools
- IPE 491: Engineering Management
- IPE 411: Industrial & Business Management
- IPE 319: Quality Control & Management
- IPE 491: Engineering Management
- IPE 451: Supply Chain Mnagement
- IPE 432: Machine tools sessional
- IPE 104: Engineering Graphics
- IPE 332: Production Process Sessional
- IPE 318: Product Design II Sessional
- Md. Shahriar Jahan Hossain, Dr. Nafis Ahmad, “Artificial Intelligence Based Surface Roughness Prediction Modeling for Three Dimensional End Milling”, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology (IJAST), Vol. 45, 2012, Pp.1-18.
- Md. Shahriar Jahan Hossain and Nafis Ahmad, “Surface Roughness Prediction Model for Ball End Milling Operation Using Artificial Intelligence”, Management Science and Engineering, Vol. 6, No. 2, 2012, Pp. 41-54.
- Md. Shahriar Jahan Hossain and Nafis Ahmad, “Surface Roughness Prediction Modeling for AISI 4340 after Ball End Mill Operation using Artificial Intelligence”, International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research (IJSER), Vol. 3, Issue 5, 2012, Pp. 1-10.
- Shahriar Jahan Hossain and Nafis Ahmad, “Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System (ANFIS) Based Surface Roughness Prediction Model for Ball End Milling Operation”, Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research (JMER), Vol. 4, Issue 3, 2012, Pp. 112-129.
- Haque, K.M.A, Md. Hossain, M.M, Hossain, M.S.J., Islam, M.A., Hassan, M., Shamshuzzaman, M. and Hossain, M.D., “Performance Evaluation of Bangladeshi Apparel and Textile Supply Chain Network, A Case Study”, World Review of Business Research, Vol. 1. No.1, 2011, Pp. 211-218.
- Khairul Alam Khan, Afsaruzzaman Noor, Md. Shahriar Jahan Hossain and Nafis Ahmad, “Fuzzy Based Inventory Management System”, Bangladesh Research Publications Journal, Vol. 7, Issue: 1, 2012, Pp. 55-59.
- Hossain, M.S.J. and Ahmed, M.T., “An Anthropometric Study to Determine the Mismatches of Furniture Used By Bangladeshi University Students; A Case Study: Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET)”, Under Review for International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics.
- Md. Shahriar Jahan Hossain, Nafis Ahmad , “Surface Roughness Prediction Modeling for Commercial Dies Using ANFIS ANN and RSM”, Accepted for publication in International Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering (IJISE), 2012.
- Md. Mehedi Hasan, Md. Shahriar Jahan Hossain and A.K.M. Masud, “Effect of CNT Length and Interface Waviness on Effective Material Constant (Ez) of CNT-Based Composite Material”, Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Mechanical Engineering (ICME 2011), 18-20 December 2011, Dhaka, Bangladesh, ICME11-RT-007, Pp. 1-5.
- Hossain, M.S.J. and Ahmad, N., “Green Design Principles and Trends of Using Them among Bangladeshi Consumer Goods Manufacturers”, Proceedings of The IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM) 2011, 6-9 December 2011, Singapore, Pp. 467-471.
- Hossain, M.S.J. and Iqbal, M., “The Trends of Environment Friendly Product Design in Bangladesh”, Proceedings of Conference on Engineering Research, Innovation and Education (CERIE- 2011), 11-13 January 2011, Sylhet, Bangladesh, Pp. 865-869.
- Md. Shahriar Jahan Hossain and Nafis Ahmad, “A Neuro-Fuzzy Approach to Select Cutting Parameters for Commercial Die Manufacturing”, Accepted at 7th International Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (ICECE 2012), 20-22 December 2012, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Haque, K.M.A, Md. Hossain, M.M, Hossain, M.S.J., Islam, M.A., Hassan, M., Shamshuzzaman, M. and Hossain, M.D., “Performance Evaluation of Bangladeshi Apparel and Textile Supply Chain Network, A Case Study”, 4th Asian Business Research Conference, 23-24 December 2010, BIAM Foundation, Dhaka, Bangladesh.